Summer in Hamburg
In cooperation with Überseequartier Nord, we have a great new photo competition for you in May/June 2023. Show us your most beautiful photo in colour from Hamburg's HafenCity under the motto "Summer in Hamburg". It's up to you whether you choose the impressive architecture, the water, the residents of HafenCity or something else entirely.
But it's worth taking part, because the participants with the best photos will win a very special prize!
What you can win
The winning picture will be part of the 28th OPEN ART exhibition in Überseequartier Nord and the winner will receive an overnight stay at the 25 hours Hotel HafenCity and 2 PHOTOPIA Day tickets.
All other winners will also receive a place in the 28th OPEN ART exhibition and 2 PHOTOPIA Day tickets.
In addition, all winners will of course receive the popular PHOTOPIA hoodie - so it's worth winning.
How to join
- Follow @photopia_ham and @ueberseeboulevard_hafencity on Instagram
- Like this post
- Post or tag a picture with the competition hashtag #fotosafariueberseeboulevard between 22 May and 19 June 2023.
If you also share your photo as a story and tag @photopia_ham and @ueberseeboulevard_hafencity during the mentioned period, the Instagram universe will help you get your chance to win 😉
You can find all the conditions of participation below.
We are very excited to see how you see the summer in Hamburg through your camera or smartphone and look forward to your picture. Good luck!
#photosafariueberseeboulevard #photopia #photopiahamburg #shareyourvision #ueberseeboulevard_hafencity #photo contest #competition #photocontest
Terms of participation and data privacy note
Participation in the photo competition organised by Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH (Messeplatz 1, 20357 Hamburg) and the partner Quartiersmanagementgemeinschaft Überseequartier GbR (Singapurstraße 9, 20457 Hamburg) is free of charge and is governed solely by these terms and conditions of participation. All participants who submit a picture accept the following conditions of participation:
- In order to submit a picture, it is necessary to be a follower of the channels @photopia_ham and @ueberseeboulevard_hafencity, link them on the picture and tag it with the hashtag #fotosafariueberseeboulevard.
- The picture, which must be in colour and not black and white, and a description of max. 850 characters, which may also be used free of charge and without rights, must also be sent to the following e-mail address if the photo is one of the winning photos: paul.brodersen-marketing(at)outlook(dot)de
- The closing date for entries is 19 June 2023, 23:59. Images posted before 22 May 2023 may also be marked and thereby enter the competition, as long as all other conditions are fulfilled.
- Only one image from each participant will be considered, even if multiple images have been submitted.
- Images submitted after the closing date will not be considered.
- Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin or Twitter are not associated with this competition and are not sponsored, endorsed or organised in any way.
- By participating in the competition the owners of the photos agree that they may be used free of charge and for an unlimited period of time on the social media channels, in newsletters as well as on the homepage of PHOTOPIA Hamburg and Überseeboulevard as well as that of HafenCity Hamburg GmbH/elbsommer for the purpose of advertising and reporting on PHOTOPIA Hamburg and the Überseequartier Nord and elbsommer. Any further promotional use will not take place.
- By participating, the participants agree that their photo may be presented to the public in the 28th OPEN ART for a period of around six months, free of rights and free of charge, in the event that the photo is one of the prizewinners.
- Only entries that meet the following print requirements will be considered: Format: 1800 x 1200 mm + 10 mm bleed all around, resolution: approx. 300 dpi in final format, colour space: cmyk, profile: iso coated V2, file: PDFX4 optionally as jpg.
- The participants assure that he/she can dispose of the above rights and that the submitted image originates solely from him/her personally, that he/she has all rights to the submitted image, that he/she has the unrestricted exploitation rights of all parts of the image, that the image is free of third-party rights and no personal rights are violated in the depiction of persons. If one or more people are recognizable in the photo, the participants must have obtained the consent of those affected. Such consent must be proven by the participant to the Quartiersmanagementgemeinschaft Überseequartier GbR and Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH. The participants indemnify Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH and the Quartiersmanagementgemeinschaft Überseequartier GbR from any third-party claims upon first request.
- All data will only be used to determine the winner in the context of this promotion.
- Further information on data protection can be found here
- Participation from the age of 18.
- The participant in the competition is the person who owns the e-mail address given when registering for the competition/profile.
- The winners will be notified at least in text form.
- This prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Exchanges or returns are excluded. In the unlikely event of the prize not being available, the Überseequartier GbR and Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH reserve the right to replace the it with a prize of equal value at their reasonable discretion.
- If, after being requested to do so twice by the operator, the winner does not respond within a period of two weeks the prize may be transferred to another participating person. The originally determined winner shall have no claims for compensation in this respect.
- All employees of Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH and the Überseequartier GbR neighbourhood management association are excluded from participation.
- The legal process is excluded.