Following a prolonged period of very limited face-to-face interaction due to the coronavirus pandemic, it is time for the photography and imaging sector to join for real-life events again to share news and ideas. During PHOTOPIA Hamburg, the new conference ImagingExecutives@PHOTOPIA on 24 September will offer a highly welcome platform to top decision-makers in the Imaging business.
Discounted conference ticket for exhibitors
Are you an exhibitor at PHOTOPIA Hamburg 2021? Then secure your discounted ticket for Imaging Executives@PHOTOPIA for 149€ now. To do so, please send an e-mail with your registration number to ute.garschke(at)hamburg-messe(dot)de.
In a first-rate event programme under the banner of “Vital Opportunities”, top executives and independent experts from across the industry will discuss opportunities and challenges facing the Imaging market. Consumer behaviour has undergone significant change: while the classical photography segment is turning into a market for specialists and professionals, steady advances in smartphone camera technology enable every owner to record professional-quality photos and videos today.
In this environment the new industry event ImagingExecutives@PHOTOPIA at PHOTOPIA Hamburg, organised in cooperation with imaging+foto-contact and INTERNATIONAL CONTACT, can deliver fresh impetus. It aims to present new concepts and ideas while providing a physical platform for face-to-face interaction between hardware and software suppliers, imaging services, retailers, distributors and other businesses specialising in generating, editing, marketing or producing visual content.
- Sebastian Klein, Research Director & Consultant, GIM Gesellschaft für Innovative Marktforschung
- Alexander Müller, Director ProImaging/B2B, Imaging Technologies & Communications Group DACH, Canon Deutschland
- Dr. Christian Friege, Vorstandsvorsitzender der Cewe Stiftung & Co. KGaA
- Will Hannan, Chief Commercial Officer, Mobius Labs
- Dr. Vincent Meyer, Geschäftsführer Foto Meyer, Berlin
- Martin Wagner, Leiter Trends & Training, United Imaging Group
- Guido Jacobs, Country Director DACH Imaging Technologies & Communications Group Management, Canon Deutschland
- Frederik Lange, Business Head Digital Imaging, Sony Deutschland
- Ralph Naruhn, CEO di support
- Thomas Mehls, Mitglied des Vorstands der Cewe Stiftung & Co KGaA
- Anabel Erhardt, Geschäftsführerin, Foto Erhardt
- Michael Buck, CEO Convidera GmbH
- Nik Redl, CEO zerolens GmbH
- Louis Victor, CEO, Storybaker