Score points with the audience with your expertise on the CONTAINER Stage (Hall A1) and PHOTOPIA Stage (Hall A4).
Present yourself with an impulse talk, a demonstration, give tips or provide information on an exciting topic with added value for the visitor.
Both stages are about the same size, professionally equipped, have seats and are played every half hour.
The PHOTOPIA Stage in Hall A4 is the bright, colourful stage for great pictures, lots of know-how and exciting insights. With which topic are you participating?
In Hall A1, things are a bit more atmospheric with dimmed lighting. This is also reflected on the CONTAINER Stage with the striking propeller. The ideal stage when it comes to perfect light, mood and focus.
Equipment of stages
These are minimum requirements to ensure that your presentation runs smoothly:
- Seating for approx. 100 people, plus standing room (adapted to the then valid Corona ordinance)
- Lectern or high table on the stage
- Sound equipment: Loudspeakers, 1x handheld microphone or headset
- Lighting: Even illumination of the stage
- Video technology: LCD monitor or beamer and screen (16:9 presentation)
- Laptop with Windows software and current Office version
- Technical support by an event technician
Only limited technical support for Apple device available in the form of adapters or the like. Please contact us for more information. We reserve the right to make changes to the technical equipment.