Your way to PHOTOPIA participation
- Please fill out all fields in the application documents or the online form and return them to us.
- After successful registration you will receive a confirmation of receipt of your registration. Please note that this notification is not yet a final confirmation of your stand.
- The planning phase of the exhibition stands begins immediately after the end of the registration period. You will receive our proposal as soon as we have selected a place for you.
- If you agree with the proposal, we will send you a confirmation with the log-in data for the Online Service Center. Now you can place your binding orders.
- The invoice will be sent at the beginning of the year in which the fair takes place.
- Service bookings (water, electricity, etc.) will be invoiced to you at the end of the event.
Please note: Only registered (main) exhibitors can take part at PHOTOPIA. A co-exhibitor (see section 4.2 ATB) is excluded. Joint stands must be applied for and approved in writing by HMC.