What is your vision? Do you follow any artists? Who or what inspires you in your photography? In the run-up to PHOTOPIA Hamburg, we are launching a big photo contest in eleven exciting categories together with our partner @Sony.Deutschland and eleven likeable photo enthusiasts!
We look forward to seeing your shots! Good luck!
What is there to win?
Per category the own picture that will be exhibited at PHOTOPIA Hamburg + participation at the exclusive Fotowalk on September 23rd with all jury members
2nd + 3rd place
2x PHOTOPIA Hamburg tickets each
You also have the chance to win a brand new premium smartphone Xperia 1 III from @Sony.Deutschland! This will be raffled among all first place winners.
How does it work?
To enter, please follow @photopia_ham on Instagram and submit your photos to the contest by tagging the images with the general contest hashtag #shareyourvisioncontest and #photopia, #photopiahamburg, #shareyourvision as well as the respective category hashtag #photopia_category!
Winners will be contacted personally.
- Drone: #photopia_Drone
- Long exposure: #photopia_Longexposure
- Street: #photopia_Street
- Portrait: #photopia_Portrait
- Minimal: #photopia_Minimal
- Night shot: #photopia_Nightshots
- Bokeh: #photopia_Bokeh
- Hamburg postcard: #photopia_HamburgPostcard
- Reflection: #photopia_Reflection
- Architecture: #photopia_Architecture
- Smartphone: #photopia_Smartphone
Terms Of Participation And Data Privacy Note
Participation in the Photo Competition organised by Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH, Messeplatz 1, 20357 Hamburg, Germany (below “Operator”) is free and subject exclusively to these Terms of Participation. By submitting a photo, the Participant accepts the following Terms of Participation.
- Facebook and Instagram are not connected to this Competition in any way and are neither sponsored nor supported nor organised in any manner or form.
- By taking part in the Competition, the owner of the photos agrees to the publication of the photos on social media channels, newsletters and on the home page of PHOTOPIA Hamburg as well as in an exhibition at PHOTOPIA Hamburg. Beyond the foregoing, the photos will not be used for any advertising purposes. In the event that PHOTOPIA Hamburg 2021 is cancelled, publication at the PHOTOPIA Summit will not take place. No claims may be raised because of this.
- Any information provided will be used exclusively to determine the winner during this Competition. For further information on privacy protection please go here.
- The submission deadline is 9 September 2021, 11:59 pm.
- The minimum age for participation is 18.
- The Participant in the Competition shall be deemed to be the owner of the e-mail address provided when registering for the Competition by creating a profile.
- Only one photo per category will be entered into the Competition for each Participant, independent of the number of photos submitted.
- All photos submitted must have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- Employees of Hamburg Messe und Congress GmbH are excluded from participation.
- Winners will be notified by text message as a minimum.
- Prizes are non-transferable and may not be exchanged for cash. Prizes may not be exchanged or returned. In the unlikely event that a prize is unavailable, PHOTOPIA Hamburg reserves the right to replace it with another prize of equal value at their reasonably exercised discretion.
- If a winner fails to make contact within a two-week period following the second notification by the Operator, the prize may be transferred to another participant. In this case, the original Participant shall not be entitled to claim a replacement.
- The Competition shall be subject exclusively to the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany. Any disputes arising hereunder shall be settled before a competent Hamburg court of law. There shall be no right to contest the selection of winners before a court of law.